GIGABYTE AORUS RGB M.2 512GB PCO-E3.0*4 NVMe1.3 SSD – 3D NAND 3100MB/s 1.8 mil MTBF 5yr wty Acronis True Image Solid State Drive
Form Factor: M.2 2280
Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Total Capacity: 512GB*
Warranty: Limited 5-years
Sequential Read Speed : up to 3480 MB/s**
Sequential Write speed : up to 2000 MB/s**
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
AES 256 supported
Interface PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Form Factor M.2 2280
Warranty Limited 5-years or 800TBW
NAND 3D TLC ToshiBa BiCS3
External DDR Cache 512MB
Sequential Read speed Up to 3480 MB/s
Sequential Write speed Up to 2000 MB/s
Random Read IOPS up to 360K
Random Write IOPS up to 440K
Mean time between failure (MTBF) 1.8 million hours
Power Consumption (Active) Average : R : 5485mW ; W : 4085mW
Power Consumption (Idle) 272mW
Temperature (Operating) 0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage) -40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written’ is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 800 TBW, whichever comes first.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.